Take Action - Make Your Voice Heard!
If you would like to voice your concerns or to request more information pertaining to CU South, we urge you to contact the Boulder City Council, the Boulder Planning Board, the Boulder County Commissioners, and the Boulder Planning Commission, and speak at their meetings. We also urge you to voice your concerns in the form of a short letter to the editor or a guest opinion in the Daily Camera. Save South Boulder succeeds when we take our concerns and solutions public.
Volunteer with Save SOBO
There are many ways to help out even during the pandemic. We need people to share the facts about annexation and flood mitigation with friends and neighbors and press for a better solution, which we believe is a land exchange in which CU gets a high dry flood free area on which it can build; and the City gets the floodplain so that it can do flood mitigation according to modern protocols that recommend working with nature and limiting expensive structures, which will eventually fail.
What is needed:
What is needed:
- letters-to-the-editor (300 words) or opt-ed (700 words)
- social media, especially periodic posting on Facebook and Next Door, repost our Facebook posts, etc.
- data entry, nearly 1,500 Boulder residents signed our petition and we need to input their contact information to our database
- graphic design for ads, postcards, and other materials
- expand the Save South Boulder network by bringing in groups that you affiliate with to learn more. This could be your ultimate team, your birdwatching friends, your choir…anything
- sign up to canvass (virtually) for a potential referendum/initiative
- events, help create virtual and outdoor events, to inform and engage more people
Contact the Boulder City Council
Contact the Boulder Planning Board